Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing Movie Monday!

Yes, I know what you're thinking: "But Mr. Anderson, EVERY day is a movie day!" Well, that would be true if we were talking about Hello, Mr. Anderson. I'm very happy to announce that I will be guest-blogging every Monday on the literary review site Open Letters Monthly. For years, my friends at OLM have been posting some of the best reviews in the realm of literature, and it's an honor to be asked to bring my voice and perspective on the cinematic set to their site. My Monday posts will set up shop there (This week is the review for the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp team-up Dark Shadows), while my regular Wednesday and Friday posts will still be found right here. I would just like to say thanks to the good folks at OLM for this opportunity, and to my readers who have helped me keep this whole thing going for so long.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REVIEW OF DARK SHADOWS ON OPEN LETTERS MONTHLY

No comments: