Monday, October 22, 2007

Two is Better



These men understood it... two is better than one!! Scroll down and you'll see not one, but two reviews for your reading pleasure! What's the occasion, do you ask? Well, it's almost a week since my first post, and since it took me so long to write one, I decided to add a bonus second review at no extra charge! I'm off to Philadelphia this week, I wish I could say I was off to some 'Con for some exclusive news, but it'll be family that keeps me away from my computer this week. Hopefully I'll have something ready to go as soon as I get back, so there won't be many delays from now on. Until then, take the wise words of the above men to heart, and come back next time!

1 comment:

Mr. Anderson said...

I thought this post was rather clever, but since nobody's commented, I'll have a give it a shrug and move on to the next one.